Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 provides a collection of all the necessary tools for creating and editing videos.
Surprise your audience with new amazing effects and super fine UltraHD video quality. Capture, edit, and share everything that happens in life with a single program!
Quick and easy editing video
Built-in software video tutorials help you quickly master the new features of the program. To create your own video, simply move the mouse to the original file Timeline. Add more movies, photos, text and audio, special effects – the video is ready!
Ultra High Definition Video Ultra High-Definition (4K)
Support UltraHD lets you create amazingly sharp and high-quality video. Import, export and edit videos with a resolution of 4K (4000 horizontal pixels, which is more familiar to 1080p 3-fold), as well as photos taken with a reflex camera.
Advanced special effects and animation
Add special effects to create a unique per-frame animations (stop-motion) and video with burst effect of time (timelampse). You can also directly connect reflex camera to a PC or notebook and manage the process of shooting through VideoStudio.
Using the Motion Tracking can track the movement of objects in the picture and attach it to the tex t or graphics. In addition, for the realization of planned you can control the playback speed of the individual scenes.
Supported input and output devices:
– IPhone, iPad, iPod CLASSIC with video, iPod touch, Sony PSP, PDA, Android and Windows smartphones;
– Cameras and video cameras with recording on the internal memory, memory card, DVD or hard drive;
– Capture devices with USB-ports, PC camera, web camera;
– Layout IEEE 1394/FireWire for camcorders DV/D8/HDV;
– Cameras DV interface UVC (USB Video Class);
– Support for OHCI-compliant IEEE-1394 devices;
– Maps capture analog video from analog camcorders (VFW and WDM support for Windows XP and Broadcast);
– Compatible with Windows drive Blu-ray, DVD-R/RW, DVD + R / RW, DVD-RAM and CD-R/RW;
– Digital SLR (DSLR) cameras for time-lapse photography: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III, EOS 1D Mark IV, EOS 1D Mark III, EOS 1D X, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 40D, EOS 50D , EOS 60D, EOS 60Da, EOS 650D/Rebel T4i, EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, EOS 1100D/Rebel T3, EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, EOS 1000D/Rebel XS.
Supported input formats *
– Video: AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVCHD ™, MPEG-4, H.264, BDMV, DV, HDV, DivX, QuickTime, RealVideo, Windows Media Format, MOD (JVC MOD File Format), M2TS, M2T, TOD, 3GPP, 3GPP2;
– Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1, MP3, MPA, WAV, QuickTime, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis;
– Images: BMP, CLP, CUR, EPS, FAX, FPX, GIF, ICO, IFF, IMG, J2K, JP2, JPC, JPG, PCD, PCT, PCX, PIC, PNG, PSD, PSPImage, PXR, RAS, RAW , SCT, SHG, TGA, TIF, UFO, UFP, Navy;
– Disc: DVD, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD).
Supported output formats **
– Video: AVI, MPEG-2, AVCHD, MPEG-4, H.264, BDMV, HDV, QuickTime, RealVideo, Windows Media Format, 3GPP, 3GPP2, WebM;
– Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1, MPA, M4A, WAV, QuickTime, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis;
– Images: BMP, ZHPG;
– Disc: DVD (DVD-Video/DVD-VR/AVCHD), Blu-ray Disc ™ (BDMV);
– Media: CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD + R / RW, Dual Layer DVD-R, double-layer DVD + R, BD-R/RE.
* To support some input formats may require third-party software.
** To support some of the output formats may require third-party software.
Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 System Requirements
– Processor Intel Core Duo 1,83 GHz or AMD Dual Core 2,0 GHz (Recommended processor Intel Core i5 or i7, or AMD Phenom II X4 or X6 processor);
– Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit);
– 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more of RAM and 1 GB or more of video memory);
– Minimum screen resolution 1024 x 768.