The company Digia introduced the release IDE Qt Creator 2.7, designed to create cross-platform applications using the library Qt.
Among the most interesting improvements include:
– Experimental support assembly tools QBS (Qt Build Suite), designed to build applications based on a file with a set of rules formed using a simplified dialect of QML. Expanding the use of QML leeway in constructing rules and allows you to create svobstvennye rules. Unlike qmake or CMake, QBS directly causes compiler and linker, taking on the role of make and rasparallelivaya assembly process in multiple threads. To enable support for QBS in – Qt Creator to activate the plugin QbsProjectManager, which is off by default;
– Expanded support for standard C + +11, including added support for keywords alignof, alignas and noexcept, non-static class member initializers. Improved support for lambda expressions and lambda functions. Also, if Qt – Creator can not determine the level of standards support the C + + tools in the system is now the default is C + +11;
– Improved tools for refactoring, for example, possible to add getters and setters (getter / setters) for members of the class;
– Numerous improvements in the QML-code editor and interface builder Qt Quick Designer, related to support Qt Quick 2. However, by default, Qt Creator binaries based on Qt 4 and do not provide an external handler qml2puppet, necessary for rendirenga Qt Quick 2, which requires manual assembly qml2puppet or standby output Qt 5.0.2 which will be supplied assembled Qt Creator 2.7;
– Added a new page setup project build platform BlackBerry, making it easy to generate kits (Kit) in the path to the NDK, create and register certificates and other files needed to download an application to your device; – Added additional templates for BlackBerry;
– Using its kit (Kit) capable of being engaging own tools without the need to create for them a special plugin for Qt Creator;
– In Git-plugin adds support tool for merger – Merge Tool;
– Implemented a simple way to visualize the images and vector data in external viewer in the debugging process.
Main link to news: