Released IDE NetBeans IDE 7.3 with support HTML5
Oracle has announced the availability of a new version of the IDE NetBeans Integrated Development Environment (IDE) 7.3.
Overall NetBeans IDE is a free, open integrated development environment available for the operating platform Windows, Mac, Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux and other distributions of Linux. It enables developers to rapidly build and debug the enterprise, desktop, mobile and web applications on the platform of Java, as well as both PHP and C / C + +.
According to the developers, the new version has improved support for Java-platform thanks to the functional improvements, such as new tips and refactoring tools in the editor and optimized layout editing FXML projects JavaFX. At the same time, NetBeans IDE 7.3 continues to support new versions of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE), and a new single JPQL-editor, which allows you to perform testing JPQL-queries directly in the IDE.
Among the new features in NetBeans IDE 7.3 Oracle said:
– Editing HTML5 with code completion for the new elements HTML5;
– Code completion support for jQuery;
– Support for applications based on adaptive web design;
– Support for CSS Styling and code completion for the new rules CSS3;
– Synchronization code and web pages in real time, to maintain a close two-way integration with Google Chrome and the internal browser on the basis of engine WebKit;
– Improved editor with additional features, such as support chains Breadcrumbs navigation and access to the clipboard history;
– Support for profiling Java-applications for systems based on the architecture of Linux ARM, such as the Raspberry Pi.