Microsoft Office 365 – is cloud software company Microsoft, extending the scheme software + services and combines the functionality of a client application Microsoft Office, and server products such as Exchange Server 2010, SharePoint Server 2010, Lync Server 2010.
Microsoft Office 365 implements the industry’s most recognized set of productivity applications as a service subscription. Cloud services will enable your organization to reduce costs and to obtain an adequate set of working tools to your users, provide the necessary means to ensure safety and compliance. In addition, Office 365 for valid service level agreement with the financial guarantees, so you can feel confident choosing the best cloud solution.
Composition Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 brings together email and calendars, Office Web Apps, Web conferencing and file sharing in a single reliable, secure and flexible package. Learn more about what services are included in the Office 365 and how you can use them for the needs of their organization.
- Office Professional Plus – version of Microsoft Office, which has a flexible service and supported by cloud-based Office 365. You get the latest versions of familiar Office applications and Office Web Apps, allowing your employees to effectively create content, store and edit Office documents from virtually any device, using a web browser. Office Professional Plus, which is available in some service plans for Microsoft Office 365, Office provides a set of features in a flexible service with pay-as-you. This is a complete set of office of the corporate level, providing you with the latest versions of Office applications for the desktop.
- Exchange Online – supports cloud email, calendar and contacts. In Exchange Online mail securely hosted on Microsoft servers around the world, and to protect built-in anti-virus and spam. IT phone support is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week in your language. Exchange Online business access to email, calendar and contacts with your PC, your phone and the web.
- Sharepoint Online – a common space for the exchange of documents and information. This system supports the familiar applications Office, so you can work together on proposals and projects in real time, as the system provides access to the documents you need, and data from virtually anywhere. SharePoint Online lets you create sites to publish and discuss documents with colleagues and customers.
- Lync Online – is a cloud-based service of the new generation, which allows users to communicate in new ways, regardless of location, using the state of presence, instant messaging,-PC calls, and full-featured online meeting with audio and video on the Internet. P Communication through instant messaging, video calls and online meetings.
- Office Web Apps – it’s convenient online counterparts applications Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft OneNote, providing an easy way to open, view and edit documents directly in your web browser. Use a web browser to create, view and edit files, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote online.
Benefits of Office 365
Easy to set up and use:
– You can get started in minutes. New user accounts are created in seconds;
– Training is required. Use the familiar Office programs to your employees.
– You can work almost anywhere and on any device;
– Work with Office files online or offline.
IT without worries:
– Have built-in technology to protect against viruses and spam;
– Guarantee 99.9% uptime;
– Price is less than the local solutions.
Manufacturer’s url: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/default.aspx